As many of you know I LOVE to watch the Duggar’s on TLC! I think they are just so intriguing! I love that they are true to their beliefes, but not shoving them down the throats of others as so many “religious” people do. I love that they are financially free, and good stewards of their God given resources, and well they are just entertaining to watch. They have a “Duggar Favorite” Tater-tot casserole and i must say i was curious, could it be THAT good that you would serve it to Charles Stanley? So this week while at the store i picked up the ingredients and decided to give it a whirl. I made a few variations to suit our tastes. When I served to Mr.Howell it was a HIT! It was what we call a “make again” dish.
Happy Howell Tater-Tot Casserole
- 2 Cans low fat cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 can EVAPORATED milk
- 1lb ground turkey
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 1 bag of Tater-Tots
- 3-4cups frozen corn
- together in a pan cook ground turkey and onion
- add soup, milk, corn and cheese and cook until cheese is melted
- Lay tater-tots in 9×13 baking dish
- Cover with turkey mixture
- Bake coverd for 1 hour .
- Let stand 5-10 mins then serve.
- Be careful it is really HOT so let cool on plate (we both burnt our tongues lol